Our delightful staff welcomes you to our farm.
You will get a tag to help identify your tree after you choose and cut it. Red tags are for trees to be netted ($3.00) and white tags are for trees that are not netted. After you get your tag, we will give you your saw.
We have two kinds of trees to choose from. The silver tips are a layered tree with spacing between the branches. They are excellent for showing off lights and decorations all the way into the trunk. White fir are bushier but are still layered.
Pre-cuts are available as well.
NEW THIS YEAR! Out on our farm the selection of large silver tips has diminished due to drought and their normal slow growth rate. Therefore, we are bringing in Premium silvertips from private property in Tuolumne County in the 8′-14′ range to select from our pre-cuts.
While you are waiting for your tree to be retrieved you can enjoy:
- a complementary cup of hot chocolate and candy cane
- a ride around the farm in the horse drawn wagon ($4.00)
- watching your kids swing on our tree swing
- sitting by our bonfire and roast s’mores ( $3.00/ea or 2 for $5.00)
- taking pictures of your children on our Christmas scene
- purchasing a snack at our snack shack provided by the Foresthill Little League
Your tree will be retrieved from the farm, netted as appropriate, measured and a receipt issued to you.
Now it is time to pick a wreath if you wish and pay for your tree.
You can drive to load your tree, tie it on, and off you go for the best Christmas memories ever.