WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
- We are open 7 days a week from Nov 25 – Dec 19
- 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
WHAT KIND OF TREES DO YOU HAVE?
- We grow white fir and silver tips(red fir). They are both a layered tree and not heavily sheared for a more open look. Their openness accents lights and ornament.
HOW MUCH ARE YOUR TREES?
- Trees are $7.50/foot. They are measured from the base of the tree to 1/2 up the top of the tree. Please no cutting of tops.
HOW DO I TREAT MY TREE WHEN I GET HOME?
- You should fully saturate your tree with light soapy water to kill any critters that hitched a ride to your house.
- Cut 1″ off of the bottom of your tree and keep the tree in water until you set it up and always keep the water in you bowl until you take your tree down.
WHEN DOES THE PERCHERON HOUSE-DRAWN WAGON RIDE RUN?
- The wagon ride at $3.00 a person runs on non-rainy weekends – November 25, 26, & 27, December 3 & 4.
WHEN I FIND THE PERFECT TREE, WHERE DO I CUT IT?
- Please cut your tree at the ground level to avoid wasting tree growth.
CAN I CUT A TREE WITH TWO TRUNKS?
- Those are two separate trees. Please leave one for another customer. You will be charged for two trees if you cut both.
CAN I CUT THE TOP OF MY CHOSEN TREE?
- Please do not do that. We measure only 1/2 of the top.
DO YOU UP DATE THE WEATHER AND ROAD CONDITIONS?
- Please check the home page or call for latest conditions.
IS THERE FOOD AVAILABLE?
- We have a snack shack available, weather permitting.
- Hot chocolate and candy canes are complimentary with the purchase of your tree.
WHAT AMENITIES DO YOU HAVE?
- Besides the horse-drawn wagon, we have a bonfire, tree swing, and 55 acres to roam at your leisure.
DO YOU ALLOW DOGS?
- As dog owners ourselves, we would love to share our 55 acres with your dog(s). Please keep them on leash in the parking lot.